Thursday, February 14, 2013


Happy Launch Day for Mid-Valley Kids Calendar!

And Happy Valentines Day!!

So, here's the big announcement: We're moving back to Salem this spring!  In preparation for the big move, I have been researching activities and opportunities for my children to get involved in the Mid-Willamette Valley community.  Researching and researching.  I have found that there is an abundance of exciting family events, kids classes, Mommy groups, parenting resources, and just plain fun things to do.  Finding them all in one easy place, however, has been the elusive golden carrot.  I needed a comprehensive calendar of children's and family events.  And if I need it, perhaps other Moms and Dads in Marion, Polk, Yamhill, and Linn Counties need it, too.


So, here is my Valentine to all families from Salem-Keizer to Woodburn to Albany to Dallas to McMinnville.  A calendar with as much information as I can find on what is going on today and for the next several months.  Check out the links to cool organizations and everyday opportunities for families and kids.  Let me know what you think.  I welcome any and all tips.  And if you have an event you'd like for me to include on the Calendar, please contact me.  I hope to see you and your kids out and about in Salem! 

Today's Mid Willamette Valley Kid Calendar


THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2013

Valentine's Day
ALL DAY

MORNING
AFTERNOON
EVENING

No comments:

Post a Comment